2018 Upcoming Farm Shows
– January 9 – 10 Nebraska AgriBusiness Expo , Omaha, NE
– January 30 – February 1 Iowa Power Show , Des Moines, IA
– February 13 -14 Iowa AgriBuisness Expo , Des Moines, IA
– February 28 – March 1 Triumph of Ago Expo , Omaha, NE
SPRING/SUMMER SHOWS COMING SOON!
– 60″ of rank (72” on 6×6 bars) provides superior residue flow
– Heavy 6″x 4″ Rectangular Tubing (Optional 6″x 6″ Square Tubing)
– Structural layout allows flexibility for multiple mounting configurations from 15″ to 36″
– 24 degrees of down flex to allow even penetration in the most most uneven environmentsLearn More
– Handles dry fertilizer or lime with ease
– Stainless steel painted hopper resists corrosion
– Conveyor & spinners driven by tractor hydraulic system – perfect for VRT applications
– Up to 80′ spread coverage for fertilizer
– Heavy duty 8×2 tubular steel frameLearn More
Dalton Ag Products
Dalton Ag is a Manufacturer of Fertilizer Application Equipment
Located in the community of Lenox, Iowa, Dalton Ag understands the demand for increased production and efficient use of fertilizer required by sustainable farming operations. That is why Dalton Ag offers a full line-up of fertilizer application equipment. Since 1996, the company has added to its product line to help our customers with production and application challenges such as reducing maintenance, increasing speeds, and application on rough terrain.
Dalton Ag manufactures high performance fertilizer application equipment including; dry fertilizer spreaders, liquid nitrogen applicators, anhydrous ammonia toolbars, running gears, nurse trailers, and row units.